In this role, you will handle and manage all aspects of IT (Information Technology) Network Infrastructure. The Manager- ITMS is going to handle core networking, LAN, WAN, VOIP, Wireless Network, SD WAN, & Network Security across including International businesses.
- Candidate needs to be proficient with Cloud based technology Architectures, Design & Deployment. Hand-on with Azure Cloud and/or AWSdeployments is desired
- Worked on infrastructure optimizations, cloud setups, infrastructure as a service and platform as a service.
- Candidates need to have experience in end user computing, Servers & Wireless Networks, Firewalls across diverse levels of organizations.
- Expert in Microsoft technologies: Active Directory, Office365
- Knowledge of IT concepts and basic operating principles of voice & data communications and troubleshooting information systems hardware and software.
- Ability to gather and analyze facts, draw conclusions, define problems, and suggest solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively: build consensus, facilitate working sessions, and negotiate solutions and alternatives.
- Ability to conduct training and informational sessions.
Skills & Qualification
- Hands-on with AWS & Azure cloud setup including architecting, Designing & Deployment at least 1 project
- Experience with Azure and AWS core concepts is required as well as hands on with private or public cloud infrastructure & managing PaaS and IaaS offerings
- Domain knowledge & hand-on experience of client & server operating systems, Voice and Networking, Virtualization, EMC and/or NetApp Enterprise-level SANs, Server infrastructures, WAN.
- Hands-on with Windows Server OS, Active Directory, SharePoint, File & Print Servers, Hyper-V, VDI, Wired & Wireless networks troubleshooting, On Prem Skype for Business/Microsoft Team, Firewall & backbone Network setup
- Execute and manage deliverables pertaining to IT System audit & compliance
- Flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing conditions and priorities, and to redirect teams toward new objectives.
- Good understanding of IT solutions to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Maintain Contract Execution Tracking Log, monitor and track projects progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Collect and evaluate project data necessary to meet project reporting and evaluation requirements and adhere to deadlines.
- Hands-on with AV/ATP solutions, Information Security operational aspects, MIS & reporting, Incident management