The Senior Engineer (ITMS) is responsible for providing Tier-2 Technical support to a wide range of internal and external clients across many industries, including logistic, telecom, healthcare, and financial services
- Experience working with Active Directory (AD) and Microsoft Windows Servers.
- Networks (VPN connectivity, IP addressing, routers, switches, circuits, etc.)
- Experience working with Linux and VMware. Working knowledge of to take snap shots of application, image deployment.
- Good understanding of the OSI model, TCP/IP fundamentals and computer networking.
- Hands on experience on troubleshooting of layer 1 communications, Able to identify network issues on switches & routers, including QoS configurations
- Prior knowledge administering and troubleshooting Microsoft Skype for Business /Office365 environment.
- Good knowledge of security concepts such as ACLs, NAT, Firewalls.
- Good understanding of various monitoring tools
- Exposure to troubleshooting tools such as Wireshark and other industry standard log analyzers.
- Experience working with APIs, Python, and network automation tools. (Desirable but not mandatory)
- Understanding of SLAs/KPIs, Event/Incident Management process.
- Knowledge of ITIL framework, Attention to details and adherence to processes (Service Desk, ITIL, process rigor)
Skills & Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with device, network, and application monitoring in an IT/NOC (managed services) environment and proven record of accomplishment.
- Certifications desired: CCNA, CCNP, RHCHA, MCSA, MCSE, VMWare or equivalent
- Systems: Windows, UNIX, Linux, Server HW, VMWare