The Senior Sales Executive (ITMS) is responsible for leading sales pursuits with Fortune 1000 new logo clients, SMEs and selected current clients. Someone who has experience in selling Remote Infrastructure Management, Application Outsourcing or Managed Services
- Responsible for Ownership of the sales cycle from territory plan and client development through close
- Work closely with solution and technology team to position Snyder Technologies to achieve desired outcomes
- Expertise in Microsoft Technologies, B2B clients
- Cloud -Azure/ AWS exposure required
- Builds and orchestrates sales pipeline activity. Ensures active nurturing of deals and movement of opportunities to closure.
- Develop opportunities, lead, collaborate and motivate sales pursuit teams across the company and its strategic partners
Skills & Qualification
- Self-Starter, impact player with proactive and aggressive attributes
- Strong consultative selling skills at the CXO/MD/VP level. Applies industry domain, technology and IT operations best practice knowledge as part of consultative selling to create interest and extract details about key requirements and issues and develop attractive value propositions and custom solution(s) for one strategic or several large, complex opportunities.
- Strong learning aptitude, abilities to learn new domains, technology solutions, service offerings and managed services concepts, and deliver on it.
- Hunger to win and challenge the status quo based on Snyder’s market leading and disruptive solutions/services.
- Entrepreneur spirit with smart leadership qualities, ownership, and accountability
- Ability to work in a fast paced, unstructured, limited governance environment without losing focus on results
- Ability to strategize, plan and execute sales plan. This includes understanding and leveraging the industry ecosystem, identifying, and staying committed to named/target accounts, building strong relationships and focused account mapping, planning and execution.
- 4-6 years of industry experience with strong communications skills.
- Management degree in sales or marketing is preferred.