Data – the most valuable resource for Artificial Intelligence.
Data science is the process of using tools and techniques to draw actionable information out of huge volumes of noisy data. It is also the engine driving some of the greatest innovations of our lifetime. Artificial Intelligence (AI), machine learning, and automation are all driven by the art of data science. Enterprises are embracing AI applications and leveraging a variety of data types (structured, unstructured, and semi-structured) for integrated processes across all lines of business and industries. Developing a strong data analytics practice can help your leadership team answer questions like:
- How will social distancing affect sales?
- How will supply chain disruptions affect inventory?
- How will remote working change staffing needs?
- How will the rapid growth in online transactions affect logistics planning?
Anticipating the answers to questions like these has become essential to every organization’s success. To adapt in real-time to these emerging trends in economic development, organizations need to update their data science strategy with practical data science technologies. However, although organizations understand the importance and potential impact of AI, they often struggle to move from pilot to production. At Snyder, we build data science solutions that help businesses understand these questions and many more, from customers, to vendors to consultants and everyone in between. Our team of data scientists, business analysts, engineers, and programmers will deliver the tools and technologies that not only support your existing systems and applications, but will integrate seamlessly with evolving technologies to deliver success.
- Data gathering and organization
- Algorithms and statistical methods to identify patterns
- Insight generation and application
- Prediction and decision making
- Precise prediction for better decision
- Enhanced optimization
- Enhanced customer experience
- Reliability and security